Egypt Youth Party was established by Administrative Court ruling on July 2, 2005.
The party is working to enable the Egyptian youth to play their hoped-for role in the political life
• Paying attention to the youth affairs.
• Benefiting from the youth abilities in serving the society.
• Developing the education system.
• Helps youth assume their natural role in political life.
• Supports youth in their capacity as a launch pad into the future.
• Establishes lines of communication between youth and the community.
• Combats globalization and participates in the dialogue between civilizations.
• Advocates inter-Arab economic cooperation.
• Seeks new and adequate laws to help solve Egypt’s population problem.
• Advocates greater attention to the development of education and scientific research.
• Endorses political action on problems facing Egypt, such as desertification and water shortage.
- Committee on Political Parties – January 2009
- Party data