Sisi urges finalizing Suez Canal axis development project
President Abdel Fattah El Sisi called on Wednesday 26/4/2017 for finalizing the Suez Canal axis development project as being one of the most important national projects, which is expected to help attract investors and boost Egypt’s status in the world’s navigation movement.
Sisi attends session on sustainable development as part of youth conf.
President Abdel Fattah El Sisi attended on Wednesday 26/4/2017 a session on sustainable development conference which tackles the fields of transport and housing.
- Sisi: Egyptians foiled all attempts meant to push Egypt into dark tunnel
- Sisi: Egypt will grow by work, sacrifice, unity
- Sisi orders providing all possible care for people with disabilities
- Sisi attends session on sustainable development as part of youth conf.
- Sisi inspects new Ismailia city
- PM: Egypt will inevitably punish terrorists and their supporters
- Culture minister confers with Gabonese counterpart on cooperation
- 38th Cairo Int'l Film Festival to be announced in Cannes on Sunday
- Four tombs of ‘Royal Butlers’ open to public in Luxor
- Investment min. opens Exchange museum
- Awqaf ministry starts implementing 1st stage of 1,000-mosque project
- Darul-Iftaa: Sunday marks 1st day of Islamic month of Shaaban
- Hegazy meets US assistant secretary of state
- Interior Minister meets German counterpart
- Policeman honored for saving man from drowning in sea
- Armed Forces: 16 terrorists killed, 24 bombs defused
- Defense Minister attends war inspection by 3rd Field Army formation
- Army chief of staff back home after US visit
- HoR approves in principle sports bill
- Mostafa Fathallah wins Egypt's fifth medal in Rio 2016 Paralympics
- Amal Mahmoud secures weightlifting bronze in Rio 2016 Paralympics
- Egypt defeats Brazil in sitting volleyball at 2016 Rio Paralympic games
- Rehab Radwan got silver medal in power-lifting at Rio Paralympics
- Shaaban Ibrahim wins Egypt's third medal in Rio 2016 Paralympics