- First African Anti-Corruption Forum
- 1st high-level Renewable Energy Conference
- Egypt's Participation in G20 Africa Partnership Conference
- Belt and Road Forum
- Narrative PR Summit
- Euromoney Conferences
- 2nd International Conference for Co-Operative Housing
- 26th session of joint Egyptian-Jordanian Higher committee
- Egypt's Participation in TICAD VI
- Egypt's participation in G20 Hangzhou Summit
- Egyptian-S. Korean Forum
- MOC 2016
- Egypt hosts Africa 2016 business forum for boosting inter-African integration
- International maritime transport and logistics conference
- 17th Annual World Bank Conference on Land and Poverty
- African economic blocs Summit
- Forum for the Future
- Egypt Energy Investment Summit Cairo, 16-18 February 2016
- World Government Summit
- Suez Canal Global Conference
- Sixth Meeting of the EU-Egypt Association Council
- Group 8: Arab Spring Summit
- Comesa 2012
- World Economic Forum - Davos
- Egypt Economic Development Conference March 2015
- International Economic Conference of Matrouh Governorate
- Al MAL – GTM
- Egyptian - Gulf investment Forum
- 4th World Government Summit
- Regional Conference on Economic Liberalization
- Forum on China-Africa Cooperation
- Tripartite Regional Economic Communities
Egypt – May 5, 2016
Egyptian-S. Korean Forum
Thursday، 05 May 2016 - 03:13 PM
The Egyptian-South Korean Business Forum kicked off in Cairo on Thursday 5/5/2016.
A high-profile South Korean delegation comprising representatives of Hana Bank, the South Korean Federation of Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises and the Seoul International Women's Association is participating in the forum.
The forum is attended by a number of well-known companies, notably Hyundai Cars, Samsung and SGS Construction.
Earlier, President Abdel Fattah El Sisi received on Wednesday 4/5/2016 the South Korean delegation.
The Korean Trade minister stressed that the Korean companies are keen to increase and develop their business and investments in Egypt, in the light of the promising opportunities provided by the various projects launched and carried out by Egypt, as well as its distinguished geographical location, the abundance of personnel and the mammoth exporting potentials within the framework of free trade agreements between Egypt and many countries in Africa, Europe and the Arab region.