Monday، 20 July 2009 - 12:00 AM
Madbouli was born in Cairo on December 28, 1921 and joined the theatre team in his Industrial Secondary School, then joined the team of George Abiyadh after graduation then Fatma Rushdi’s troup before joining the group of Sa’a Leqalbak "Amusing hour for your heart" in 1943 that was operated by the Egyptian Radio Station.
He took part in many plays as an actor and director of which these dramatic works achieved great success. Of these works are:
• Al-Sekertair Al-Fanni (The artistic secretary), in which he played with great actor Fouad Al-Mohandes, Shwekar.
• Al-Maghnatees (the Magnet).
• Al-Nas Elli Taht (the people downstairs).
• Bein El-Qassrein (between the two palaces).
• Zoqaq Al-Madaq (the Madaq Alley).
• Raiya w Skeena (Raiya and Sakina) in which played with actress Shadia, Soheir el-Babli and Ahmed Bedeir.
Madbouli had played the hero role in many comic movies that reached more than 100 films. He also played a great number of television serials of which eminent "Abna’ei Al-A’eizaa Shoukran" "Thanks my dearest sons" which he played with actor Yahia Al-Fakharany, Salah Al-Sa’dani, Farouq Al-Fishawi and Athar Al-Hakim.
Artist Madbouli, head of "the Madboulism Comic Theatrical Artistic School", departed our world before completing his pre-launched life-story since 8 months before. Abdul-Moneim Madbouli could achieve success in the movie world by good performance of his secondary roles and distinguished style.
Famous works by Madbouli:
1. Imra’a Taht Al-Moraqbah "A woman under watch".
2. Al-Mara’a wa Al-Satour (the woman and the cleaver).
3. Al-Sayed Kaf (Mr. K).
4. Krestal (Crystal).
5. Ibtisama Fi Ouyon Hazina (A smile in sad Eyes).
6. Shahadet Magnoon (A crazy testimony).
7. Madrasset Al-Mushaghbeen (the School of the playboys).
8. Fatat Al-Iste’radh (the Show girl).
9. Sooq Al-Hareem (women market)
10. Lel Motazawgeen