Egypt against terrorism
- Minya Terrorist Attack
- Comprehensive Operation Sinai 2018
- Alexandria Terrorist Blast
- Helwan Church attack
- Al Rawda Terrorist Attack
- Wahat Terrorist Attack
- Kawadis Attack
- Arish Terrorist Attack
- El Badrashin terrorist attack
- Rafah Terrorist Attack
- Intimidating Judges
- Terrorist Attacks
- Anti-terrorist Operations
- Muslim Brotherhood Violence
- Biggest spying case referred to Criminal Court
- Court Reasons for Morsi lifetime sentence
Minya Terrorist Attack
Sunday، 04 November 2018 - 04:09 PM
Egypt witnessed on Friday 2/11/2018 a terrorist attack targeting a bus carrying a number of Copts near the Monastery of Saint Samuel the Confessor in the Upper Egyptian governorate of Minya .
The attack left seven people dead and 12 others injured.
President Abdel Fattah El Sisi mourned the martyrs of Friday's attack. On his Twitter account, Sisi lashed out at those behind this vicious attack, saying they were seeking to harm the national fabric. He also wished the injured a speedy recovery.
The world condemned Minya Terrorist Attack, while President Sisi received the condolences of the martyrs of the tragic accident from the world leaders. More
Sisi mourns Minya martyrs, says incident not to undermine Egyptians' will