Egypt against terrorism
- Comprehensive Operation Sinai 2018
- Alexandria Terrorist Blast
- Helwan Church attack
- Al Rawda Terrorist Attack
- Wahat Terrorist Attack
- Kawadis Attack
- Arish Terrorist Attack
- El Badrashin terrorist attack
- Rafah Terrorist Attack
- Intimidating Judges
- Terrorist Attacks
- Anti-terrorist Operations
- Muslim Brotherhood Violence
- Biggest spying case referred to Criminal Court
- Court Reasons for Morsi lifetime sentence
Egypt avenges its martyrs in Libya
Monday، 16 February 2015 - 12:00 AM
The Egyptian Armed Forces launched at dawn on Monday 16/2/2015 an air strike on camps of Daesh militant group in Libya in implementation of a decision of the National Defense Council and in line with Egypt's right to defend the security and stability of its great people and take revenge against the criminal acts committed by terrorists, following the beheading of 21 Egyptian Christians at the hands of Daesh terrorists in Libya.
President Abdel Fattah El Sisi in a statement to the nation condemned the heinous crime of killing the 21 Egyptians and expressed condolences to the Egyptian people and announced a seven-day mourning.
He also visited on Monday 16/2/2015 Saint Mark Coptic Orthodox Cathedral in Cairo's Abbasiya district to offer condolences.