Studies in Human Rights (Issue No.1-May 2018)
Wednesday، 13 June 2018 01:16 PM
• Human Rights: The Question and the Approach.
Chairman of the State Information Service.
• Human and Rights, and this Journal.
Main Dossier: Countering of Terrorism and its Impact on Human rights
• Human Rights and the Countering of Terrorist Groups.
Counselor Adel Maged
• Effects of Terrorism on the Enjoyment of Human Rights.
The United Nations General Assembly at the Seventy-Second Session.
Studies and Researches
• The National Council for Human Rights Progress in a Changing Reality.
Mr. Mohsen Awad
• Brief Overview of the International and Regional Efforts on the Adoption of Human rights principles
Counselor Sanaa Khalil.
• International Response to Human Trafficking within the framework of the Protection of Human Rights.
Dr. Ghada Helmi
• African Charter on Human and Peoples' Rights at a Glance.
Prof. Dr. Moufed Shehab
• Egypt's Voluntary Report to the Human Rights Council in Geneva in March 2018.
Minister Omar Marwan
• Egypt's Vision and Efforts on Respect and Protection of Human Rights.
Ambassador Ahmed Ehab Gamal El Din
• Situation of Unaccompanied Migrant Children and Adolescents from Human Rights Perspective
• Globalization and its Impact on the Full Enjoyment of all Human Rights.