Monday، 09 November 2015 12:00 AM
- On 7/8/2015: Foreign Minister Sameh Shoukry met his Croatian counterpart Vesna Pusic to discuss ways to secure the release of a Croatian national kidnapped by a terrorist group.
- On 13/10/2014: Foreign Minister Sameh Shoukry held a meeting with Croatia's First Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs Vesna Pusic over enhancing cooperation.
- In October 2009: Former President Hosni Mubarak visited Croatia to give a new impetus to the economic and political relations between the two countries and paved the way for strengthening of economic cooperation and trade exchange and investments between the two countries .
- On 22-23 February 2010: The Minister of Trade and Industry met President of the Republic of Croatia Mr. Ivo Josipovic to the development of economic relations and trade between the two countries. Meetings were also held with H.E Minister of Economy and a business council meeting in which Egyptian and Croatian businessmen discussed ways of improving cooperation and establishing joint projects.
- In 2005 & 2009: Former Croatian President Stjepan Mesic, visited Egypt to attend the Conference of the Non-Aligned movement.
- In 2007: Former Croatian Foreign and European Integration Minister H.E Mrs. Kolinda Grabar- Kitarovic visited Egypt.