Thursday، 12 November 2015 12:00 AM
- Visit of a Danish cultural delegation to Cairo from 29 January – 6 February 2008 to participate in the activities of Cairo International Book Fair. (Joint cultural seminars were also held).
- Visit of a Danish Foreign Ministry's delegation to Cairo from 16-18 February 2008 in order to hold bilateral political consultations with their Egyptian counterparts. The Danish delegation also held bilateral consultations with the officials in the Ministry of International Cooperation pertaining to the mutual cooperation in the field of development cooperation.
- Visit of H.E. the Assistant Foreign Minister for Economic Affairs to Copenhagen on March 3rd, 2008 during which he held talks with H.E. the Danish Foreign Minister on issues of mutual interest.
- Visit of the Egyptian well-known novelist Alaa ElAswany to Copenhagen from 21-24 September 2008 to celebrate issuing the Danish edition of his novel “Chicago”.
- Visit of H.E. the Deputy Assistant Foreign Minister for Human Rights Affairs to Copenhagen from 16-18 November 2008, during which he met with some senior Danish officials and NGO's to update them on the latest developments in the process of promoting respect and awareness of human rights in Egypt.
- Visit of H.E. Danish Foreign Minister to Cairo on November 26, 2009 during which he held talks with former President Hosni Mubarak and the Foreign Minister on issues related to bilateral relations and the situation in the Middle East.
- Visits of a delegation from the Foreign Ministry of Egypt, headed by the Assistant Foreign Minister for International Legal Affairs and Treaties to Copenhagen in May, August and November concerning combating piracy off the Somali coast.
- Visit of a delegation from the Danish parliament headed by the chairman of the Foreign Relations Committee to Cairo on 25-26 October 2009 during which the Danish delegation met with H.E. the Secretary General of the Arab League and the chairman of the Foreign Relations Committee in the Egyptian parliament.
- Visit of the Nobel-Prized Egyptian scientist Professor. Ahmed Zewail to Copenhagen, during which he delivered some lectures in the University of Southern Denmark and held a meeting with the Egyptian community in Denmark.
- Visit of H.E. the Deputy Foreign Minister to Copenhagen from 28-29 November 2009 to participate in the meetings of the Danish Egyptian Institute for Dialogue.
- Visit of an Egyptian delegation headed by H.E. Dr. Maged George State Minister for Environment Affairs from 7-18 December 2009 to participate in the United Nations Summit on Climate Change (COP 15).
- Visit of Ahmed Aboul Gheit, former Minister of Foreign Affairs of Egypt to Copenhagen from 16-17 December 2009 during which H.E. delivered the statement of Egypt before the United Nations Summit on Climate Change (COP 15).
- Visit of a delegation from the Foreign Ministry, headed by the Assistant Foreign Minister for International Legal Affairs and Treaties to Copenhagen from 17-18 May 2010, in order to participate in the meetings of working group concerned with combating piracy off the Somali coast.
- Visit of H.E. Ambassador Susan Ulbæk, Danish Assistant Foreign Minister to Cairo on 19 May 2010 in order to hold a new round of bilateral political consultations.
- Visit of H.E. the Deputy Foreign Minister to Copenhagen from 10-13 June 2010, to participate in the meetings of the Danish Egyptian Institute for Dialogue.
- Visit of H.E. the Assistant Foreign Minister for Nile basin affairs to Copenhagen from 10-13 June 2010, during which H.E. conveyed to the Danish official Egypt's point of view on the "incomplete" Cooperation Framework Agreement “CFA” between the Nile Basin Countries.