Monday، 21 December 2015 12:00 AM
On 27/11/2015, Egypt and Sierra Leone signed a cooperation agreement in the field of maritime, river transport and port services administration.
- Agreement on cultural cooperation between Egypt and the Republic of Sierra Leone in July 8, 1965.
- Trade agreement in May 20, 1966.
- Two memoranda of understanding signed in September 2002 in the fields of agriculture and fishery.
- Memorandum of understanding in the area of health in February 2003.
- Cooperation agreement between the Egyptian Fund for Technical Cooperation with Africa, Sierra Leone, signed on 08.02.1981,a new agreement between both sides was signed on 17/6/2003.
- Protocol on the establishment of an Egyptian medical clinic in Freetown, not yet activated.
- Memorandum of Understanding between the Anti-Corruption Commission of Sierra Leone, and the Administrative Control Authority in March 2010.