Thursday، 03 December 2015 12:00 AM
- The total volume of trade between and reached 850 million dollars in 2009.
- The Embassy provides the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Ministry of Trade and Industry with periodical lists and data about commercial and industrial exhibitions to be held in throughout the year.
- The Embassy provides the concerned Thai authorities with the updated economic indicators of the Egyptian economy on a regular basis, so as to attract Thai investors to the Egyptian market.
- Launching of a factory in Sohag governorate, for recycling corn wastes.
- "PTTEP" Company, which is one of the biggest Thai companies in the field of oil, has started its operation in 2008.
- A cultural, educational and scientific agreement signed in 1976.
- Trade agreement signed in 1984.
- Technical and scientific protocol cooperation in the field of agriculture signed in 1985.
- Technical and scientific agreement signed in 1987.
- An agreement establishing a joint political consultation committee between the two countries in 1989.
- An agreement on the promotion and protection of investments in 2002.
- An agreement on the prevention of double taxation on income.
- An agreement establishing a joint business council between the two countries in 2008.