Monday، 14 December 2015 12:00 AM
- The Second Meeting of the Joint Committee in during year 2010.
- The Investments of the Egyptian Company (Al-Sewedy for Cables) in which reached more than 15 million dollars.
- Facilitating conditions for accepting the students in the scholarships granted by the High Education Ministry and Al-Azhar Al-Sharif.
- An Exhibition for the Egyptian Products held in during period from 23/7 – 1/8/2010.
Prospects of enhancing economic cooperation:
- Encouraging the Egyptian Investors to invest in and benefiting from the current and future Commercial Opportunities.
- Granting more of Scholarships for the students and facilitate their registration procedure in the Egyptian Universities.
- Cooperation between the two countries in the Agriculture field during the idea of establishing a Joint Company, the Egyptian side introduces experts and part of the fund and introduce the other part of funding, labour, accommodation for experts and guarantees.
The Egyptian embassy in played a main role to strengthen the relations between and , the Cooperation between two sides concluded in some Treaties and Agreements as follows:
- Agreement between the Egyptian fund for Technical Cooperation with Africa and (1985).
- Agreement to Establish the Joint Committee (1995).
- Agreement for Cooperation in the Economical and Technical field (1998).
- Agreement on Protection of Investment (1998).
- Memorandum of Understanding for Cooperation in Science and Technology field (1998).
- Memorandum of Understanding for Cooperation in the Agriculture field (2005).
- Memorandum of Understanding for Cooperation in Interior and Police field (2006).
- Memorandum of Understanding for Cooperation in Labor field (2006).
- Memorandum of Understanding for Cooperation in Tourism field (2008).