Monday، 18 January 2016 12:00 AM
The most important Egyptian investments in Zimbabwe include:
- Al-Nasr Company for Imports and Exports. It imports tobacco and exports food products.
- Telesell Globe Company, one of the Orascom Telecom Group, which holds 60% of the Zimbabwean TeleSell Company for mobile services.
- Agreement for the Establishment of the Joint Commission signed on 07/04/1988
- Agreement on Technical Cooperation between the Egyptian Fund for Technical Cooperation with Africa and the Zimbabwean government (February 1988 and renewed in December 2002)
- Agreement on Cooperation in the field of air transport, signed in November 1991.
- Military cooperation protocol signed in September 1993.
- Agreement to facilitate the flight line to Cairo - Harare in May 1994 (stopped its flights from landing in Harare in March 2004).
- Agreement on Cooperation in the field of Education, Culture and Science March 1995.
- Cooperation Agreement between the General Federation of Egyptian Chambers of Commerce and the Zimbabwean National Chamber of Commerce July 1994.
- Trade agreement between the two countries, December 1997.