Cultural Conferences & Festivals
- Egypt's participation in Amman Book Fair
- international conference league of arab states and alliance of civilizatios
- Citadel Festival for Music, Singing
- Fourth meeting of Muslim world Quran radios officials
- Science Day 2017
- Interreligious conference " Freedom and Citizenship
- 38th Cairo Int'l Film Festival
- 2nd Nubian World Day
- Arabic Language Day
- 47th session of Cairo International Book Fair
2nd Nubian World Day
Wednesday، 13 July 2016 05:24 PM
Nubia is called "The Gold and Diamond Land", its sons are known for their goodness. Nubia is one of the most important tourist areas in Egypt as a source of the national income if it is well-utilized.
Nubia has an annual celebration to revive its culture and heritage. The celebration – which lasted for 3 days - was held on 11/7 on Hanager Theatre at Opera House under the auspices of the Culture Minister, the parliament member Amr Abu Al-Yazid and the Cultural Nubian Club in Cairo.
The festival was attended by Sudan's Ambassador to Cairo Abdel-Mahmoud Abdel-Halim, Sudanese Consul General in Aswan Ahlam Abdel-Galil, Sudanese Cultural Consul Amr Abu Al-Yazid, broadcasters Tareq Allam and Ahmed Al-Sha'er, and a number of puclic Nubian and Sudanese figures.