- Statement by H.E. President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi at the Official Dinner Banquet with President of the Hellenic Republic
- Speech by H.E. President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi during the Joint Press Conference with Greek Prime Minister
- Speech by H.E. President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi on the Celebration of Prophet Muhammad's Birthday Anniversary
- SIS operations room follows up foreign correspondents coverage of Parliament 2nd phase elections in 13 governorates
- SIS: International media highlights gradual increase in turnout for House of Representatives elections on last day of voting
- SIS: International media extensive coverage of House of Representatives elections
Youth and Sports Minister Ashraf Sobhi urged the young people of Egypt to combat rumors and corruption and prioritize the national interests.
The Egyptian Exchange (EGX) indexes posted collective gains at the close of Monday's trading, amid purchases by foreign and Arab investment funds and financial institutions, backed by positive reports on the Egyptian economy.
Chairman of the company for Drinking Water and Wastewater Ragab Arafa received on Monday Nov 23, a delegation from the US Tetra Tech Consulting and Engineering Firm.
Sunday، 22 November 2020 04:09 PM
Thursday، 19 November 2020 06:55 PM
Sunday، 15 November 2020 12:40 PM
Wednesday، 11 November 2020 11:34 AM
- Banking & Finance
- Economic Relations
- Economic Bulletin
- Economic Files