- Egyptian participation in the 24th Saint Petersburg International Economic Forum
- IPAs Africa Forum 1
- The Big 5 Construct Egypt
- Egypt’s participation in Expo 2020
- Cairo Water Week 18th-22nd October, 2020
- Egyptian-Iraqi Higher Committee
- Cairo ICT 2020
- Egypt Can by Industry
- 2020 African Caucus Meeting of Governors of WBG & IMF
- 2019 African Economic Conference
- First African Anti-Corruption Forum
- 1st high-level Renewable Energy Conference
- Egypt's Participation in G20 Africa Partnership Conference
- Belt and Road Forum
- Narrative PR Summit
- Euromoney Conferences
- 2nd International Conference for Co-Operative Housing
- 26th session of joint Egyptian-Jordanian Higher committee
- Egypt's Participation in TICAD VI
- Egypt's participation in G20 Hangzhou Summit
- Egyptian-S. Korean Forum
- MOC 2016
- Egypt hosts Africa 2016 business forum for boosting inter-African integration
- International maritime transport and logistics conference
- 17th Annual World Bank Conference on Land and Poverty
- African economic blocs Summit
- Forum for the Future
- Egypt Energy Investment Summit Cairo, 16-18 February 2016
- World Government Summit
- Suez Canal Global Conference
- Sixth Meeting of the EU-Egypt Association Council
- Group 8: Arab Spring Summit
- Comesa 2012
- World Economic Forum - Davos
- Egypt Economic Development Conference March 2015
- International Economic Conference of Matrouh Governorate
- Al MAL – GTM
- Egyptian - Gulf investment Forum
- 4th World Government Summit
- Regional Conference on Economic Liberalization
- Forum on China-Africa Cooperation
- Tripartite Regional Economic Communities
Egypt's participation in WEF 2019
Sunday، 27 January 2019 - 03:30 PM
Egypt participated in the annual meeting of the World Economic Forum (WEF), which open in Davos, set for January 22-25, that taking place in Switzerland.
This year's Conference is entitled "Globalization in its fourth phase", which discussed the global digital transformation and the reduction of economic, social and humanitarian gaps.
Prime Minister Moustafa Madbouli is leading a high-ranking delegation to the event, including Ministers Sahar Nasr of Investment and Rania el Mashaat of Tourism.
The Prime Minister took part in a large number of the forum's sessions.
He also held talks with a number of Arab and foreign officials and CEOs of international investment banks on the fringe of the event.
Bringing together over 2,500 leaders from business, government, international organizations, civil society, academia, media and the arts, the Annual Meeting of the World Economic Forum (WEF) is the flagship of Davos as a meeting place. The Annual Meeting of the WEF shows the “Spirit of Davos” to the whole world: debating approaches to solutions, networking in a village atmosphere but a city infrastructure, in imposing mountainous surroundings.
Monday January 21, 2019
Tuesday January 22, 2019
Prime Minister Moustafa Madbouli had cooperation talks with Secretary General of the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) Angel Gurria. The Premier stressed Egypt's keenness to benefit from the Organization's expertise in promoting development within the framework of the economic reform program.
Prime Minister Moustafa Madbouli held meeting with Chief Executive Officer of Dana Gas Patrick Allman-Ward on the sidelines of the World Economic Forum in Davos. Allman-Ward confirmed that his company is willing to beef up its investments in Egypt by $5 billion over the coming few years, to increase its gas discoveries.
Prime Minister Moustafa Madbouli held a meeting with European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) President Suma Chakrabarti on the sidelines of the Davos Economic Forum and asserted Egypt's keenness on fostering cooperation with the EBRD to serve the development goals in the African continent.
Chairman of Rotana Hotel Management Corporation PJSC Hussain Al Nowais uncovered that he is willing to pump fresh investments in Egypt given the investment-friendly climate in the country. Nowais made the remarks at a meeting with Prime Minister Moustafa Madbouli on the sidelines of the Davos Economic Forum.
Prime Minister Moustafa Madbouli held a meeting with the CEO of the Germany-based SAP SE corporation and asserted the government’s keenness to promote the existence of IT companies in the local market, especially in light of President Abdel Fattah El Sisi’s directives to mechanize government services and increase the usage of technology in various fields.
Prime Minister Mostafa Madbouli discussed in a meeting with President of Huawei's Enterprise Business Group Yan Lida cooperation in the fields of information technology and tourism.
On the sidelines of the World Economic Forum (WEF) in Davos, Prime Minister Moustafa Madbouli received Armenia's Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan and proposed activating the role of the Egyptian-Armenian Business Association, with the aim of pushing forward bilateral cooperation.
Wednesday January 23, 2019
Prime Minister Moustafa Madbouli reviewed Egypt's achievements in the infrastructure domain throughout the past four years. This came during a working session on the policies of infrastructure held as part of the ongoing World Economic Forum.
During an interview with US channel CNBC, Prime Minister Mostafa Madbouli said that the investment climate in Egypt has become encouraging, adding that the world’s largest companies, such as Apple, have put Egypt on top of their investment maps.
On the sidelines of the ongoing World Economic Forum in Davos, Prime Minister Mostafa Madbouli attended the signing ceremony of an agreement between the Investment and International Cooperation Ministry and the world's financial adviser Lazard Ltd.
On the sidelines of the World Economic Forum in Davos, Prime Minister Mostafa Madbouli met with Chief Executive Officer of Uber Dara Khosrowshahi. Khosrowshahi asserted the giant international ride-sharing company’s plan to expand its services in the Egyptian market.
Thursday January 24, 2019