- 2020 African Caucus Meeting of Governors of WBG & IMF
- Cairo Water Week 18th-22nd October, 2020
- 2019 African Economic Conference
- First African Anti-Corruption Forum
- 1st high-level Renewable Energy Conference
- Egypt's Participation in G20 Africa Partnership Conference
- Belt and Road Forum
- Narrative PR Summit
- Euromoney Conferences
- 2nd International Conference for Co-Operative Housing
- 26th session of joint Egyptian-Jordanian Higher committee
- Egypt's Participation in TICAD VI
- Egypt's participation in G20 Hangzhou Summit
- Egyptian-S. Korean Forum
- MOC 2016
- Egypt hosts Africa 2016 business forum for boosting inter-African integration
- International maritime transport and logistics conference
- 17th Annual World Bank Conference on Land and Poverty
- African economic blocs Summit
- Forum for the Future
- Egypt Energy Investment Summit Cairo, 16-18 February 2016
- World Government Summit
- Suez Canal Global Conference
- Sixth Meeting of the EU-Egypt Association Council
- Group 8: Arab Spring Summit
- Comesa 2012
- World Economic Forum - Davos
- Egypt Economic Development Conference March 2015
- International Economic Conference of Matrouh Governorate
- Al MAL – GTM
- Egyptian - Gulf investment Forum
- 4th World Government Summit
- Regional Conference on Economic Liberalization
- Forum on China-Africa Cooperation
- Tripartite Regional Economic Communities
3rd Cairo Water Week 18th-22nd October 18-22, 2020
Sunday، 18 October 2020 - 01:45 AM
Under auspices of President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi, the Cairo Water Week (CWW) will be held for the third year in a row on during the period October 18-24, 2020. The annual water conference is organised by the Ministry of Water Resources and Irrigation in cooperation with national, regional and international partners. The event will be held under the rubric "Water Security for Peace and Development in Arid Regions... The Road to Dakar 2021." The event aims at raising the water awareness and encouraging the innovations to face water challenges and follow up the world efforts exerted to face these challenges.
The conference aims to shed light on several aspects of water security, including the challenges facing water resources in arid regions. It will also discuss scientific solutions and the latest technologies to achieve water security.
The CWW is considered the largest event of its kind in Egypt, the Arab region and Africa in the field of water. This event also comes within the framework of Egypt’s great interest in the issue of water as it tops the political agenda as one of the most important requirements of economic and sustainable development.
The inauguration ceremony will be attended by Prime Minister Moustafa Madbouli, EU Representative Maciej Popowski, UNESCO Envoy Princess Sumaya bint Hassan and a galaxy of experts in the field of water locally, regionally and internationally.
The official opening ceremony will be held, followed by the start of activities through virtual sessions, to ensure the broad and effective participation of experts from different parts of the world. All precautionary measures have been taken to prevent the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19).
During the five-day conference, the attendees will take part in numerous sessions on a variety of sub-themes related to water security. Five main general sessions will be organized during the week, alongside over 25 technical sessions.