- Mamsha ahl Masr
- 10 projects inaugurated by President Sisi in Damietta
- Damietta Furniture City
- New Assiut Barrage
- Inauguration of 3 national projects in new, renewable energy sector
- Development projects in 10th of Ramadan city
- Sisi inaugurates several development projects in northern Egypt and Nile Delta
- Ghalyoun fish farming project
- Northern Alexandria West Delta fields for Natural Gas Production Project
- New Administrative Capital
- "Bashayer El Khair 1" Project in Alexandria’s Gheit El Enab district
- Nuclear project Abdel Nasser’s dream Sisi’s achi
- Launch of project Jabal al-Jalalah road & city
- 1.5 million Feddan Project
- Northwestern Coast development project
- The New Suez Canal
- Egyptian-Russian Nuclear Agreement
- Suez Canal Corridor Development Project
State attaches importance to Lake Bardawil development project
Tuesday، 09 February 2021 - 05:57 PM
President Abdel Fattah El Sisi said the State attaches importance to the national project for the comprehensive development of Lake Bardawil as part of a general plan to upgrade all Egyptian lakes.
President Sisi added that the Lake Bardawil project will be integrated with the Sinai development strategy and will help increase the production of fisheries and offer direct and indirect job opportunities.
The president made the remarks Tuesday at a meeting with CEO of the Belgium Dredging DEME Group Luc Vandenbulcke and a number of the company’s senior officials in the presence of Prime Minister Mostafa Madbouli, Agriculture and Land Reclamation Minister El-Sayed el-Quseir and Naval Forces Commander Ahmed Khaled.
The meeting touched on the development project of the North Sinai and Lake Baedawil, according to Presidential Spokesman Bassam Rady.
Meanwhile, Deme Group CEO asserted the company’s keenness to cooperate with Egypt in upgrading Lake Bardawel, highlighting the anticipated outcome of this project, given the lake’s distinguished location on the Mediterranean Sea and its high quality fisheries production.
He also pointed out to the positive results of this project which he said will help in Sinai development, offer jobs, restore environmental balance at the lake, improve quality of water and achieve food security.