- Mamsha ahl Masr
- 10 projects inaugurated by President Sisi in Damietta
- Damietta Furniture City
- New Assiut Barrage
- Inauguration of 3 national projects in new, renewable energy sector
- Development projects in 10th of Ramadan city
- Sisi inaugurates several development projects in northern Egypt and Nile Delta
- Ghalyoun fish farming project
- Northern Alexandria West Delta fields for Natural Gas Production Project
- New Administrative Capital
- "Bashayer El Khair 1" Project in Alexandria’s Gheit El Enab district
- Nuclear project Abdel Nasser’s dream Sisi’s achi
- Launch of project Jabal al-Jalalah road & city
- 1.5 million Feddan Project
- Northwestern Coast development project
- The New Suez Canal
- Egyptian-Russian Nuclear Agreement
- Suez Canal Corridor Development Project
King Salman International University
Sunday، 22 May 2022 - 02:16 PM
President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi launched "King Salman International University", named after the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, King Salman bin Abdulaziz. King Salman University is one of the important projects planned in accordance with the national project aiming at developing Sinai Peninsula, which is a top priority for the Egyptian state.
Around 56 academic programs in 16 fields are offered by King Salman International University. The branch of the university in Ras Sidr includes fields of Basic Sciences, Pharmacy, Desert Agriculture, Administrative Sciences and Business, Veterinary Medicine and Social Sciences, while its branch in Sharm El Sheikh includes the fields of Tourism Hospitality, architecture, arts and design and applied languages. The University’s branch in Al-Tur includes fields of medicine, dentistry, nursing, engineering, computer science and engineering and technology industries.
Each academic field at King Salman International University includes many modern academic programs coping up with the requirements of the labor market, such as: artificial intelligence, nanotechnology, new and renewable energy, mechatronics, technology for manufacturing precision devices, design and production of electronic games, animation, marketing and international business management, hotels and resorts management, biotechnology, petroleum chemistry, pharmacy, medicine and surgery, and dentistry.
First: King Salman University, Sharm el-Sheikh Branch
The total area of King Salman University, Sharm el-Sheikh branch, is 35 acres, and the study programs offered in the branch cope with the nature of the city, where there are 4 colleges: -
- Faculty of Tourism and hospitality, built on an area of 8000 square meters.
- Faculty of Art and Design, built on an area of 15,000 square meters.
- Faculty of Al-Alsun and Applied Languages, built on an area of 15,000 square meters.
- Faculty of Architecture, built on an area of 8000 square meters.
An educational hotel is attached to the university with an area of 6374 square meters. The university includes a campus for male students with a capacity of 296, another for female students with an area of 2400 sq., in addition to sports area that includes multiple court, two tennis courts and semi-Olympic swimming pool.
Second: King Salman University, Ras Sidr Branch
The total area of King Salman University, Ras Sidr branch, is 330 acres, and the study programs in that branch cope with the nature of the city, where there are 4 colleges: -
- Veterinary Medicines.
- Community Sciences.
- Desert Agricultures: The administration building is established on an area of 7787 m2, the educational building is built on an area of 5283 m2, and the college laboratories are on an area of 10,400 m2.
- Administrative Sciences: The administration building is established on an area of 6053 square meters. Around 4827 square meters are allocated to the educational building including a huge lecture hall with a capacity of 400 students on an area of 2,130 square meters. The area includes a campus built on an area of 7,270 square meters, a library built on an area of 2,468 square meters, a hostel for males with a capacity of 296 students located on an area of 2,340 square meters, a hostel for female students with a capacity of 296 students located on an area of 2,340 square meters, and a hostel for the faculty staff, which consists of 28 housing units built on an area of 3654 square meters.
Third: King Salman University, Al-Tur Branch
The total area of King Salman University, Al-Tur branch, is around 355 acres. The study programs in that branch are offered through 8 faculties:
- Faculty of Engineering, the administration building is established on an area of 9,083 square meters and the educational building is located on an area of 7,261 square meters.
- Science Faculty, the administration building is established on 7850 m2 and the educational building is located on an area of 6,681 m2.
- Faculty of Technological Industries, the administration building is established on 7947 m2 and the educational building is built on an area of 6875 m2.
- Faculty of Medicine.
- Faculty of Dentistry.
- Faculty of Pharmacy.
- Faculty of Computer Science and Engineering.
- Faculty of Nursing.
The area is attached with a conference hall with a capacity of 1250 persons, built on an area of 16900 square meters, a student accommodation building with a capacity of 1,480 students on an area of 2,340 square meters, housing building for faculty members consisting of 140 housing units built on an area of 3654 square meters, and a student services center located on an area of 3,850 square meters.
Admission Documents Required to Apply to King Salman University
1 - The original certificate of high school, certified by the Egyptian Embassy and Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
2- The original birth certificate.
3 – Copy of student’s ID.
4- 6 personal photos.
5 – The military status (Model no. 2 for female, and no. 6 for males).
Minimum Percentage Grades for admission to King Salman International University in 2021:
1- Faculty of Medicine: 83%
2- Faculty of Dentistry: 78%.
3- Field of Veterinary Medicine: 73%.
4- Field of Physiotherapy field: 87%.
5- Field of Nursing: 55%
6- Field of pharmaceutical Sciences: 78%.
7- Field of Applied Health Sciences Technology: 55%.