First: Internal training
Through the Central Department of Media Training in coordination with various sectors of the State Information Service (SIS), trains Egyptian university students of the specialties of
- Faculties of Al-Alsun (Languages)
- Faculties of Communication and Mass Media
- Faculties of Economic and Political Sciences
- Faculties of Arts
- Training them to acquire media skills from editing, content analysis, research and studies.
- Training them on how to translate and edit press and media publications in various languages (English, French, Hebrew, Spanish…etc).
- Training them on the activities and applications of the media in the SIS departments (the website - Multimedia - Intranet and microfilming documentation - Political listening and video news stories center "audiovisuals"
- Trainee obtains an approved certificate for the type of received training number of training hours spent
How to join the training courses
- A letter addressed to Mr. / Chairman of the State Information Service, signed by the Dean of the College requesting to train the students, including a name list of the students and their national ID number, sealed by the college and the name and mobile number of the supervisor of the group for communication.
- Applications are submitted in person by a representative from the college to the Central Administration for training on the second floor at the headquarters of the State Information Service, 3 El Istad El Bahari Street beside the Armored House, Nasr City.
- Dealing with students is not allowed, as the dealing must be by the college administration
Applications are submitted during the months (June - July - August) of each year, except for the colleges that wish to visit or have media training only during the academic year and its bylaws stipulate that.
Second: External Training
The SIS cooperates with some foreign media agencies as ministries of information and media institutions of some Arab and foreign countries through joint media cooperation protocols to exchange media experiences. SIS also receives visits from media delegations in addition to concluding agreements related to media affairs.
For more information
call: 02- 22610643