09 August 2020 02:21 AM

Sisi meets education minister

Sunday، 17 August 2014 - 12:00 AM

President Abdel Fattah El Sisi met on Saturday 16/8/2014 with Education Minister Mahmoud Abul-Nasr.

The meeting took up the national strategy for developing education (2014-2030).

"We discussed efforts to upgrade all aspects of the educational process," the minister said in press statements.

It had been decided to apply the school feeding program nationwide, he added.

It was also agreed to launch an educational TV channel, training more vocational education graduates to meet the demand of Arab countries, he pointed out.

"30 percent of the curricula were upgraded," he said, adding that the other 70 percent would be developed over the coming three years.

 

MENA
 

Related Stories

Most Visited

From To