- Egyptian participation in the 24th Saint Petersburg International Economic Forum
- IPAs Africa Forum 1
- The Big 5 Construct Egypt
- Cairo Water Week 18th-22nd October, 2020
- Egyptian-Iraqi Higher Committee
- Cairo ICT 2020
- Egypt Can by Industry
- 2020 African Caucus Meeting of Governors of WBG & IMF
- 2019 African Economic Conference
- First African Anti-Corruption Forum
- 1st high-level Renewable Energy Conference
- Egypt's Participation in G20 Africa Partnership Conference
- Belt and Road Forum
- Narrative PR Summit
- Euromoney Conferences
- 2nd International Conference for Co-Operative Housing
- 26th session of joint Egyptian-Jordanian Higher committee
- Egypt's Participation in TICAD VI
- Egypt's participation in G20 Hangzhou Summit
- Egyptian-S. Korean Forum
- MOC 2016
- Egypt hosts Africa 2016 business forum for boosting inter-African integration
- International maritime transport and logistics conference
- 17th Annual World Bank Conference on Land and Poverty
- African economic blocs Summit
- Forum for the Future
- Egypt Energy Investment Summit Cairo, 16-18 February 2016
- World Government Summit
- Suez Canal Global Conference
- Sixth Meeting of the EU-Egypt Association Council
- Group 8: Arab Spring Summit
- Comesa 2012
- World Economic Forum - Davos
- Egypt Economic Development Conference March 2015
- International Economic Conference of Matrouh Governorate
- Al MAL – GTM
- Egyptian - Gulf investment Forum
- 4th World Government Summit
- Regional Conference on Economic Liberalization
- Forum on China-Africa Cooperation
- Tripartite Regional Economic Communities
Egyptian - Gulf Investment Forum
Thursday، 04 February 2016 12:00 AM
Under auspices of the Prime Minister Hazem Beblawi and in cooperation with the United Arab Emirates, Egyptian -Gulf investment forum, was launched on Wednesday, December 4, 2013.
The forum held during the period 4 - 5 December. The Ministers of the Economic Group in Egypt and some 500 of Egyptian businessmen and Gulf and foreign have participated.
This Forum has a great importance to the Egyptian economy, where Egypt is seeking to attract new investments by presenting 60 projects to Gulf investors that will support and strengthen the Egyptian economy and provide more jobs.
Forum addresses four topics:
1. Investment in Egypt.. Policies and viewpoints.
2. Economic Strategy in Egypt.
3. The role of investment in the development and rasing income and providing jobs.
4. Efforts to improve the investment atmosphere - institutional and organizational preparation.
- Held a seminar on December 4 under the theme "investment policies and their fields in Egypt", included a discussion of Egypt's economic strategy, and the role of investment in development, providing job opportunities, improving the investment scene in Egypt, as well as a review of policies, regulations and investment laws, the investment atmosphere, opportunities, and a discussion of the Egyptian market's role in stimulating the economy through the exchange market.
- Held a seminar with the participation of Deputy Prime Minister Ziad Bahaa El Din, Minister of Finance Ahmed Galal, Governor of the Central Bank Hisham Ramez, and head of the committee to amend the constitution Amr Moussa, as well as of, chairman of “Emaar” Mohamed Alabbar, and CEO of the Russian Fund direct investment Kirill Dmitriev