- Islamic World Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (ISESCO)
- Egypt and COMESA
- East Mediterranean Gas Forum (EMGF)
- Arab-European Summit
- Egypt and European Union
- Egyptian participation in Africa-Europe Forum
- Egyptian participation in UfM 3rd Regional Forum in Barcelona
- Egypt's participation in 2018 Beijing Summit of Forum on China-Africa Cooperation (FOCAC)
- European Union
- The Arab League
- United Nations
- La Francophonie
- African Union
- Egyptian Council on African Affairs
- Egyptian African Association
- Latin America
50th anniversary of Human Rights Day "Our Rights. Our Freedoms. Always."
Human Rights Day is observed every year on 10 December. It commemorates the day on which, in 1948, the United Nations General Assembly adopted the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. In 1950, the Assembly passed resolution 423 (V), inviting all States and interested organizations to observe 10 De
Egypt chosen UNSC CTC President
The United Nations Security Council (UNSC) decided on December 4, 2015 to choose Egypt to head three committees on combating terrorism and following up sanctions on Iraq and Congo.
Egypt's participation in Climate Change Conference
Egypt is taking part in the Climate Change Conference that kicks off in Paris on November 30 and lasts until December 11. The conference is invested with special importance in light of the high level of participation where more than 135 heads of state and government will attend the event.